- 1 pkg. NEAR EAST® Roasted Garlic & Olive Oil Couscous
- 2 tbs. olive oil
- 1/2 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 2), cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1 1/3 cups water
- 1/3 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes in olive oil, drained
- 1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 tbs. toasted pine nuts (optional)
- In large saucepan, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add chicken and garlic and cook 5 minutes, stirring frequently, or until chicken is no longer pink. Add spinach during last 1-2 minutes of cooking chicken.
- Stir in water, sun-dried tomatoes, red pepper flakes and contents of Spice Sack; bring to boil.
- Stir in couscous; cover and remove from heat. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Fluff couscous lightly with fork. Stir in cheese and pine nuts. Serve immediately.
Makes 4 servings