- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1-1/2 cups fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup carrots, shredded
- 1/2 cup onion, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 1 package (6.6 oz.) NEAR EAST® Toasted Almond Pilaf Mix
- 1/2 cup fresh spinach, torn
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- In large skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add mushrooms, carrots, onion and garlic; cook 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Stir in water, Near East rice and contents of spice sack. Bring to a boil. Cover; reduce heat to low. Simmer 15 to 20 minutes or until most liquid is absorbed.
- Stir in spinach and cheese just before serving.
5 Servings (1 cup each)
Calories: 200; Calories from Fat: 60; Total Fat: 6g; Saturated Fat: 1.5g; Cholesterol: 5mg; Sodium: 530mg; Total Carbs: 31g; Dietary Fiber: 3g; Sugars: 3g; Protein: 7g;