- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 ounces boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 2), cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 cups fresh or frozen broccoli flowerets, thawed
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1-1/4 cups water
- 1/3 cup chopped sundried tomatoes in olive oil, drained
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine or water
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 package (5.9 ounces) NEAR EAST® Parmesan Couscous Mix
- 1/4 cup (2 ounces) feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons toasted pine nuts
- In large skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add chicken, broccoli and garlic. Cook 5 minutes, stirring frequently, or until chicken is no longer pink inside.
- Stir in water, sundried tomatoes, wine, red pepper flakes and contents of Spice Sack; bring to a boil.
- Stir in couscous; cover and remove from heat. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Fluff couscous lightly with a fork. Stir in cheese and pine nuts; serve immediately.
Calories: 450; Calories from Fat: 207; Total Fat: 23g; Saturated Fat: 4g; Cholesterol: 40mg; Sodium: 525mg; Total Carbs: 40g; Dietary Fiber: 6g; Protein: 24g; Vitamin A: 49%; Vitamin C: 113%; Calcium: 14%; Iron: 14%;