- 1 package (10 oz.) NEAR EAST® Original Plain Couscous
- 2 cups water
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 ripe mangoes, peeled and chopped
- 1 medium plum tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 medium jalapeño pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/4 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Prepare couscous according to package directions adding 1 tablespoon of the olive oil and omitting salt. Let stand 5 minutes and fluff with fork.
- Transfer to medium mixing bowl. Add mango, tomato, onion, cilantro and jalapeño.
- Wisk together lime juice, remaining 2 tablespoons oil, salt and pepper. Pour over couscous; toss to blend.
- Chill and serve.
Calories: 280; Calories from Fat: 70; Total Fat: 7g; Saturated Fat: 1g; Cholesterol: 0mg; Sodium: 90mg; Total Carbs: 49g; Dietary Fiber: 3g; Protein: 7g;