- 1 package (5.8 ounces) NEAR EAST® Roasted Garlic and Olive Oil Couscous mix
- 1/3 cup apricot jam
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (3 to 4)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 to 4 cups cut-up fruit (grapes, peaches, pineapple, and/or papaya)
- 1/3 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- Prepare couscous according to package directions using olive oil. Fluff with fork; cool in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, combine apricot jam, lime juice and curry powder; stir well. Set aside 3 tablespoons sauce for coating chicken.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. Coat with 2 tablespoons sauce. Grill over medium-hot coals 10 to 14 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink inside. Halfway through, turn and coat with remaining 1 tablespoon sauce. Discard any remaining sauce used for chicken.
- Lightly toss couscous with 2 cups fruit, remaining sauce and all but 1 tablespoon almonds; spoon onto platter.
- Slice chicken crosswise and arrange with remaining fruit around couscous. Sprinkle with remaining 1 tablespoon almonds. Garnish with lime slices and mint sprigs, if desired.
Calories: 332; Total Fat: 7g; Cholesterol: 44mg; Sodium: 281mg; Total Carbs: 47g; Dietary Fiber: 3g; Protein: 23g;