- 1 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon, black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 12 ounces boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 3), cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium red bell pepper, chopped into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced into 1/4-inch pieces
- 1 large red onion, cut into wedges
- 2 small red potatoes, boiled until fork tender
- 1 package (10 ounces) NEAR EAST® Original Plain Couscous
- 1 teaspoon feta cheese crumbled
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- In small bowl, combine yogurt, lemon juice, garlic, black pepper and oregano. Thread chicken, red pepper, zucchini, red onion and potatoe alternately onto 4 skewers; baste once with yogurt mixture. Discard yogurt mixture.
- Grill or broil kebabs 4 to 5 inches from heat 3 to 5 minutes. Turn kebabs and grill an additional 3 to 5 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink inside.
- Meanwhile, prepare couscous according to package directions, except eliminate the oil. Stir in feta and parsley, if desired. Serve kebabs over bed of couscous.
Calories: 450; Calories from Fat: 25; Total Fat: 3g; Saturated Fat: 1g; Trans Fat: 0g; Cholesterol: 50mg; Sodium: 90mg; Total Carbs: 75g; Dietary Fiber: 6g; Sugars: 9g; Protein: 32g; Vitamin A: 30%; Vitamin C: 130%; Calcium: 10%; Iron: 15%;